Consecutive interpretation in Switzerland. Translation company in Swiss. Business negotiations; telephone and web-negotiations; meetings and round tables; briefings and press conferences in Switzerland
During the consecutive interpretation, the translator listens to a segment of speech and gives a translation consecutively.
Consecutive interpretation requires good memory, quick reaction, perfect communicative skills and deep background knowledge. In addition, the translator uses the speaker's voice writing with a variety of pre-developed abbreviations and reference characters (i.e. interpreter's shorthand) to facilitate the subsequent translation of the speech into the target language.
This type of translation is successfully used during the official meetings at a high level, the discussions of some political, economic and other issues; during congresses, symposia, performances, international conferences, live broadcast and so on. In short, when simultaneous translation is not convenient or appropriate.
- business negotiations;
- telephone and web-negotiations;
- meetings and round tables;
- briefings and press conferences;
- interpretation during the installation and configuration of the equipment.
Advantages of consecutive interpretation:
- No need for additional technical equipment that improves the mobility of the events.
- It can be performed on-the-move, for example, while working at industrial facilities, during the negotiations or while accompanying a delegation.
- Participants receive additional time that may be useful to think over the question (for example, during business negotiations).
- Interpretation in Swiss. TRADEUS translation company. Russian interpreter in Switzerland
- Translation in Swiss. TRADEUS translation company. Russian translator in Switzerland
- Desktop publishing, design and printing in Swiss. Translators & Interpreters in Geneva, Switzerland
- Software Localization in Switzerland. Translation company in Switzerland. Interpreters in Geneva, Lausanne, Montreux, Zurich.
- Website Localization in Swiss. Multimedia localization in Swiss
More than 100 languages:German Translations,
and also other languages can be provided.